Is your everyday life being affected by knee pain? Are you having pain or difficulty when:
- Bending down?
Given how versatile and important our knees are, we understand exactly how debilitating and uncomfortable knee problems and pain can be. Don’t dismiss your issue: knee pain can seriously affect your lifestyle, whether it’s trouble getting in and out of a car, or it’s putting your amateur triathlon career on hold.
You may be:
- Suffering from a knee injury through direct trauma
- Affected by dysfunction or disease
- Suffering from a chronic condition like overuse or weakness
- Experiencing knee joint misalignment
- Experiencing a pinched nerve
The good news is that in most cases you don’t need to make permanent lifestyle changes, learn to live with the pain or rely on pain medication or invasive surgeries.
Did you know your friendly chiropractor can help with knee issues and pain?
Are you suffering from:
- Stiffness & swelling?
- Weakness or instability?
- Redness and warmth?
- Clicking/popping sounds?
- Difficulty extending your knee?
Seeing a chiropractor for knee pain can be one of the most effective treatments for these problems and symptoms. At Longueville Road Chiropractic & Health Care Centre, a fully qualified and experienced chiropractor can identify the underlying problems and implement the kind of knee pain treatments and techniques that really work.
Knee pain Sydney – how can your chiropractor help?
When you visit Longueville Road Chiropractic Centre, your chiropractor will conduct a thorough evaluation and determine which techniques and therapies may be appropriate relieve pain, correct misalignments, improve mobility and more.
We can help with:
- Reduction of inflammation
- Soft tissue massage & trigger point therapy
- Manipulation and mobilisation techniques
- Alignment of the skeletal structure
- Muscle rehabilitation and strengthening
- Proposed lifestyle & behavioural changes
With these and other manual chiropractic techniques and therapies, studies have shown that patients and clients report a significant decrease in pain severity and the prevalence of other symptoms. A corresponding return to chosen activities was also recorded, with no adverse reactions to treatment.
Do you need to see a chiropractor for knee pain?
- Is your knee pain affecting your daily routine?
- Does the pain persist after taking medications?
- Are you also suffering from problems with related parts of the body, including hips and back?
Whether caused by an injury, overuse, wear & tear, misalignment, disease or a range of other causes and conditions, getting a diagnosis and beginning treatment as soon as possible is important. Seeing a chiropractor is safe, drug-free and highly effective for a range of issues causing knee pain and dysfunction, so get in touch with Longueville Road Chiropractic Centre for professional and affordable help today.